Monday, October 18, 2010

Tonight the Great Pumpkin will rise out of the pumpkin patch...

Am I the only one that loves everything pumpkin in the fall? 
Pumpkin patches, pumpkin bread, pumpkin lattes, pumpkin pie, My 2 sweet little pumpkins ;)..
Really I love anything pumpkin! So this weekend the girls and I headed out to the pumpkin patches.

  First we headed to Kenzie's 'school'/Church/MDO's Pumpkin Patch.
It was small but I really wanted to get our pumpkin's from there since it supports the place she attends!
We were the first ones there on opening day and we had fun! 


Ava checking out the sign. I really loved that they had these at the end of each row of pumpkins! Perfect photo op!

One bootiful Ghoul ;)


Kenzie trying to find the perfect pumpkin! I must say they had a lot of great pumpkins

Ava was certain this was a 'nana' (Banana)
My personal favorites are the ones that stand out ;)


 On Sunday we headed over to Mema and Pepa's house, picked up Mema, Sydni and Cousin Tristin then went to the Flowermound Pumpkin Patch .  We went to this one last year and although it is always so unbelievably packed and either extremely muddy or dusty.. It is an awesome pumpkin patch =)

What is a pumpkin patch without Charlie Brown hehe

Cousin Tristin looking for the perfect Pumpkin




My Bootiful pouty princess



Ava attempting to get a pumpkin almost as big as her

Loving the bounce house








And this year really made realize how much pumpkin picking and taking photos have in common!

 When I upload 1000 pictures from less than an hour at the pumpkin patch..
I feel like I am digging through a tub full of photos...


It takes some time to go through all of the them to find the right ones...


Some of them I really like.....



And some I just have to toss....



But in the end I always get that one that just makes me smile =)


I'm sure this will not be our last pumpkin filled weekend of this month. 

Happy FALL! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment