Monday, October 18, 2010

Crafternoons..

When it's almost time for the sun to set and the weather is cooling down,
We love to go out on our porch and do some crafts.
I've decided we will start doing this daily until it gets too cool and we have to come inside.   
 
 
Loving my witch decor =)



Today I was brave and decided to do something simple
(Well simple if you have one child.. Not so much with 2 toddlers lol) 
I let the girls make handprint trees with fall leaves on them.. Again..
Not so simple with a 1 and 3 year old!

But we had fun!

The beginning of the project


Kenzie's

Getting cleaned up for the next paint color



She thought she needed glue for something




Kenzie's finished tree




And then we finished our hard work off with a popsicle! Another reason I love fall! 
Still warm enough to have popsicles on the porch but cool enough to enjoy it!


-Crystal


2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is an ambitious project with your young ones. The trees are adorable. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see the trees I did on pajama projects a few weeks ago like this? I LOVE how yours turned out. Great idea to use construction paper for the trunk- I did paint and it would smear with the leaves...

    ReplyDelete