Saturday, October 16, 2010

Kenzie turns THREE

On October 5 my oldest (Kenzie) turned 3! Time definitely flies and I can't believe my baby is 3 already! She is one wild, crazy girl but I love her to pieces.  She loves kisses and snuggles and has started really getting into the 'helping mommy' role with her younger sister Ava.  So in honor of my sweet girls (belated) birthday, here she is over the last three years :)

 ^^My little burrito when she was just born =)^^


^^3 months old^^
 


^^9 Months old^^


 ^^First Birthday^^



^^14 Months old (Seeing santa in Destin)^^


^^12 Months old (Halloween in Destin)^^



^15 Months old (The night before little sister Ava was born)^


^^Almost TWO!^^


^^2 Years Old^^


^^THREE! Ready for picture day at school^^

<3 XOXO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment