Monday, January 3, 2011

Party Planning - Fun on the Farm

As much as I don't want my sweet girl to already be TWO on Sunday, it's happening! 
 I decided on a 'Fun on the Farm' theme for her party thanks to this picture!
 

After browsing blogs, Etsy, Target Dollar Spot and Hobby Lobby
I found some ADORABLE things for her party!

Here are the invites I went with (Made by: Lollipop Prints)

Since my other daughter had a VERY girly (Hot pink and zebra minnie mouse)birthday theme 
I decided to skip on that this time. Here are a few adorable printables I have
ordered and cannot wait to use them!

Food Labels by Busy Bee Party

Decor Printables from: Kutzy Party Boutique

Thanks Ya'll tags from: Mommies Ink
We will also be doing face painting, a photo op area (With Hay and I found a cute barn looking background at Hobby Lobby) and of course eating lots of cake!

There will definitely be a long post next monday with all of the pictures and details! =)

Day 3: Party Planning 1.1.2011

Day 4: Yum 1.2.2011

Keep Calm and Moo On =) 
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment